My name is Deepak Soni and I'm supposed to live in Chandrapur district of Maharashtra . I'm always an average student, I was already passionate about computers and technology. I am currently blogging from 1 years.
Whoops, that's an error! bx- How to fix any bx error
How to fix any bx error while adding custom domain to blogger. Whoops, that's an error! (bX - ……..) Hi friends, This problem occurs tremendous and being common in adding custom domain to blogger (.online or .com etc.). So this is 100 % working tricks to fix any bx error while adding custom domain to blogger. Please comment if you like this post and if this is helpful for you. How to fix any bx error while adding custom domain to blogger. This trick is mainly contains two steps: A. Theme part B. Google verification of domain: These all steps fix all the bx error for custom domain to blogger. A. Theme parts: T hese steps is necessary because sometime bx error occurs due to defect in html while editing custom theme. This is very important steps (if you do it my way it is very helpful for you to eliminates the bx errors) 1. Go to theme section → Edit HTML → All the current HTML coding must be cut and paste it new fresh Notepad documents on desktop (or anywhere yo...
Comments
Post a Comment